Originally posted: https://travelisfree.com/devils-advocate-unmasked-and-podcasted-tif-ep-7/
Greg, the artist still know as “The Regular Miler”, also unites, which is extra interesting since The Devil’s Advocate composed “Bet You Didn’t Know” on Frequent Miler until he stopped to take an offer at TPG… which we talk.
Largely I ease a discussion between Julian’s mileage operating along with Greg’therefore MSing $500,000 annually for Delta Status (for his wife).
The post Devil’s Advocate Unmasked and Podcasted [TIF Ep 7] appeared first on Traveling is Free.
How To Deal
That which we discuss:
Did you know: In case you reserve Virgin Atlantic metal basic market tickets on the Air France site, you get full economy benefits (like choosing seat & no shift fees)?
- The beginning is us talking Julian telling Greg that he’s quitting writing for Regular Miler to write for TPG and its own reactions.
- And we discuss writing in general, a tiny bit.
- Back in Julian and Greg’s debate to MS Delta Platinum standing vs fly , I get the two points.
Greg’s point is that the mathematics is better.
Julian’s point is he got to fly into South America.
- Platinum status just takes $25,000 in spend.
The benefits here are things like free adjustments and 4 regional upgrades.
- Basically you need to spend $250,000 to get Diamond standing, and that’s where you receive 4 global upgrades and 4 regional upgrades.
Additionally you need multiple Delta charge cards.
- Greg say he’s never had a trans-atlantic upgrade not clear on Delta.
- I propose mileage running via AirMule a strategy which JT (at TPG) used to make $1,800 as a courier.
This is a service which lets you get paid to fly, mostly by NYC to China.
Song credit: “Individual ” by Sean Heathcliff